The ASP CarCareONE Consumer Credit Card Program was developed to help Automotive Service Professionals increase sales and profits.
The ASP Credit Card Program was developed for Automotive Service Professionals to provide consumers with an alternative method of paying for parts and repair services. Used properly, Automotive Service Professionals can sell more complete repairs.
- No annual fee
- Dedicated line of automotive credit (keeps other cards available for other purchases)
- Immediate application processing (approval in less than two minutes)
- Extended payment terms (90-day, 6-month and 12-month same-as-cash on qualifying purchases)
- Low monthly payments
- FREE roadside assistance for twelve months (towing, flat change,
fluid replacement, lock-out service and battery boost)
- Increased sales and profits (more complete repairs)
- Lower processing fees than Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Reduce receivables (alternative payment method, increase cash flow)
- Increased wallet share (your business name on each card issued)
- Higher purchase amounts (dedicated line of automotive credit)
- More repeat business (increased customer loyalty)
- Customized equipment provided for processing (also processes Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover)
- Point of Sale kit includes applications, poster, roadside assistance brochures and other valuable sales tools
- Program brochure explaining all features and benefits
- Enrollment kit with merchant application and pricing and discount sheet
What People Say About Us
Brought my Honda Civic to Mark Pelletier for new brakes, thought I needed front and back, turned out only front. Also lights on dash that were indicating problems. Happy to say he fixed all and my car is 100% in tiptop shape.
Great mechanic, honest, reliable and you don't have to worry about being taken. My defroster was making a loud noise and could only bring it up a notch or 2. Thought the motor was gone, but come to find out it was chipmunks or squirrels making a surprise nest. Once again Mark cleared that up and it wasn't the motor after all. Saved me some money!! Oh and he has a great smile and is very personable and takes care of his customers. Thanks Mark! Highly recommend
Great honest mechanic,
5 stars all the way!
Marc is very honest and knowledgeable. Always get my vehicle in and out in a timely fashion. Thanks Marc!!!
My husband and I have been going to Pelletier's for over fifteen years. Our friends recommended this shop and still do. They are honest, have fair prices and offer expert auto repair. Mark is an excellent mechanic. They have been very accommodating to our requests to save money. We highly recommend them. They can be trusted.
The best! Honest and reliable. Highly recommended!
Been coming here since the day I found this place. I bring all 3 of my vehicles here for anything and everything. Marc does top notch work.